Members may recall that throughout the membership model discussions and the subsequent removal of the compulsory house spend from the membership costs, a rewards program was also discussed as something that was being considered for implementation in 2020. Due to COVID -19 restrictions the Rewards Program was put on the backburner due to the enforced closure of the Clubhouse. With Clubhouse operations reopening it is timely to introduce this new concept for MGGC members.
Commencing 1 July 2020, the clubhouse rewards program will commence. The program will see members rewarded for purchasing food and or beverage products from the Clubhouse.
- A $15 reward can be earned when a member achieves $300 of purchases in a Financial Year Quarter.
- If a member spends $300 twice in a quarter, they would be entitled to a $15 reward for each of the $300 spends.
- Purchases establishing a spend of $300 in the quarter must have been attributed to the member on the PoS system, and payment made through their Wallet account or EFTPOS transactions only.
- Members will need to utilise their fob key or member number during the transaction to allocate sales to their account regardless of payment method.
- Reward credit must be fully redeemed within 30 days of being earnt. Reward credits not redeemed within 30 days will be expired.
- The spend amount will be zeroed at the end of every quarter and, any amount that does not achieve a full $300 spend will not carry over to the next quarter.
- Quarters are January 1 to March 31, April 1 to June 30, July 1 to September 30 and October 1 to December 31. The Club’s financial year is 1 January to 31 December.
1 July 2020