All junior members are requested to take note of the 2020 Junior Presentation day which will be held on Sunday 6 December.
This is going to be an exciting day to wind up 2020 and we encourage all MGGC juniors to take part. It’s a special day when we not only announce our Junior Club Person for the Year, Most Improved Junior and our Eclectic winner, but we have a the final season medal for the year (Summer Medal) and we’re hoping to have members of the Como School Golf Academy join with MGGC juniors for golf, followed by lunch and refreshments for you and your families.
The day will commence at 8.00am with tee-times off both the 1st and 10th tees depending on entries – 24 slots have been allocated. The competition will be the usual $5 entry with only MGGC juniors competing for the Summer Medal. The event will be Stableford.
At the appropriate time you will need book in via the timesheet. But look what’s in store for the day:
- Summer Medal Nett winner to receive $70 on your wallet
- Gross winner to receive $30 on your wallet
- Nett rundown for $’s pro shop vouchers in accordance with the no. of starters
- 4 x Nearest to the pins, exclusively for juniors
- A lucky card draw for a family Christmas Hamper
- Presentations of the day’s winners and other season medal trophies
- Presentations (as above) and introductions of 2020 Junior Championship winners, followed by;
- Food and refreshments for you and your family#
# Importantly, for catering purposes, you will need to telephone Katy in Admin on 9332 7333 to confirm your attendance for the lunch and the number of parents who will be also attending.
Our Junior sponsors have been invited to attend on the day.
Make sure you save the date now, mention this to your parents and we look forward to your participation on the day.
The Junior Committee looks forward to seeing you there.
Ken Norquay Matt Espie
Chairman of the Junior Committee General Manager